Cookies In Use on Fashion and Cookies blog
FOR ENGLISH SPEAKER VISITORS
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you'd expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
More about our Cookies
Website Function Cookies
- Remembering your search settings
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
Social Website CookiesSo you can easily like or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
Turning Cookies OffYou can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our's and a large proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites. The help feature in most browsers provides the method for disabling cookies but About Cookies.Org provides extensive information on managing cookies in most browsers. http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
The cookie information text on this site was derived from content provided by Attacat Internet Marketing http://www.attacat.co.uk/, a marketing agency based in Edinburgh. If you need similar information for your own website you can use their free cookie audit tool.